Labels

Monday, February 10, 2014

Thinking to get back into the LED Cube Project

Now that I have more time to myself, I was thinking of getting back into the LED Cube Project.  I was also thinking of adding a reflective LED projector to the experiment in order to have something that I can use later during the Halloween and Christmas seasons.  The controls are about the same except that the LED projector would have moving mirrors to reflect an LED strip onto a wall (for instance).  The reflection could also be done to a Conical shaped mirror for use on the lawn.

I have also purchased an additional breadboard to get some of the previous ideas prototyped up and working.  Remember, at last juncture I was unable to get enough control lines due to the chip that I was using running out of address space.