Labels

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Frustrating ... Still No HDHomeRun Prime with Roku

Ok, back to figuring out the HDHomeRun Prime using Plex issue.  I have a Plex Client on Roku and I was hoping to be able to flow the TV stations to my Roku from the Plex Media Server running on my Mac Mini.  To repeat, I can watch TV from the HDHomeRun Prime from my Windows 7 Laptop Plex Client connection and from my Mac Mini Client connection.  I cannot get the feed via either the Roku Client or the iOS Client.  In addition, I have only been able to set up about 30 channels so far.  I am really stuck on this one.  I am able to play videos and other plug in outputs using the Roku and iOS clients but not the output from the HDHomeRun Prime plugin.  I will do some more experiments to see if there is a way to accomplish this.