Labels

Friday, May 11, 2012

I Need a Decent Journal - Time Keeping App

Do you have a Status Report that you have to deliver to several different customers during the week, each status being delivered on separate days?  It seems like all of the Apps available for iOS either allow you to collect time, collect journal information, but not both at the same time.  I need an App that does the time clock thing, but allows me to enter journal information on what I have been working on (sort of like GTD sub-projects) during that time period and then click on a different task and start timing for it.  When I want to generate a report to turn in for status purposes, I need to gather the information based on a time period with time collected and journaling information embeded.  I can't seem to find something to meet that need.  Maybe I will have to roll my own.