Labels

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Net Interface #01 - Defining an Initial Set of Interfaces that Can be Accessed by My Devices

In the future, as part of my ability to keep up doing my HomeLab stuff, I will need to be able to get to some software/VM/container things from the GSV-Network side of things using my laptop/iPhone/iPad.  These items will consist of experiments that are ongoing, documentation software, calendar/project items, etc.  So as part of this development, these are the initial components that I will put up to interface to:

  • An NGINX server to provide reverse proxy control to web based items in my network such as NextCloud, Redmine, Blog, Journal, NodeRed, HomeAssistant, etc.
  • A web services port for interfacing to my experiments
  • An IPSec w/GRE port for interfacing directly to individual vlans within the HomeLab through a special interface built from a RPi Zero W