Labels

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Project #26 - Making a Gateway interface for the Retirement Community WiFi Network

In addition to interfacing the rack equipment to the Retirement Community WiFi Network (GSV-Network), I need to have a couple of interfaces that can be connected to by my personal laptop and iPhone/iPad.  I have those devices connected to the GSV-Network directly and need to determine if I can port redirect from the rack equipment to provide some services to myself.  In addition, I need to have the ability to access any of the vlans that I have defined by using my laptop anywhere in the community for updates and HomeLab things.  This of course will require a number of tests.

UPDATE (2022-06-08):  Project is currently paused in order to fixate on one and only one project at a time.