This is a blog mostly about techie things, what I am doing to my apartment network on the cheap, IOT, 3D Printing, Raspberry Pis, Arduinos, ESP32, ESP8266, Home Automation, Personal Weather Stations, Things That Go Bump in the Night, and some side issues that need discussing. Remember, sometimes the journey to an end is as much fun as the goal achieved!
Saturday, September 26, 2026
Some Thoughts on Altering My Focus
Boy, I really sound disjointed don’t I? I have been so focused on Genealogy that I have almost forgotten how much I enjoy the HomeLab experience. But now it is time to get serious with myself and admit that I need to focus on one project to conclusion. There are two items I need to finish before I can get back into it: finish the rack change and setup the CA that I have been meaning to do since I retired.